Clinical use growth factor concentrate designed to fade the appearance of hyperpigmentation and brighten skin. Also helps with post treatment healing. Comes with 5 vials / 8ml each.
- Epidermal Growth Factor
- Aminoethylphosphinic Acidl
- AVitamins C, B2, B3, B5, B6, E, D2, H, and K
- Ultra-pure, non-irritating formula that can be used during and after many procedures to enhance results.
- Reduces the appearance of sun/age spots and uneven skin tone
- Supports new cell generation for a more radiant complexion.
- Leaves skin soft, smooth, and conditioned
Why It Works:
- Growth factors are natural proteins abundant in young skin that regulate skin’s repair processes and decline with age.
- Contains ingredients believed to inhibit melanin and vitamins andanti-oxidants that help brighten skin and protect from free radical damage that can cause pigmentation problems.
Clinical Use: For best results, perform a series of five weekly treatments.
How to Use: Apply after BENEV SkinStamp, dermal roller, non-ablative laser, LED, RF, ultrasound, or other procedures. Use after re-epithelialization following ablative laser. Apply post-op chemical peels. Use before plastic surgery and after sutures have been removed May also be applied as an under mask serum under any BENEV mask.
Step 1: Cleanse skin thoroughly and dry completely.
Step 2: Apply GF Brightening Complex to skin, using entire vial.
Step 3: Follow with appropriate moisturizer and protection.