A multi-tasking, gentle and effective approach to exfoliation. Professional treatments often rely on preparing the skin with surface exfoliants, whether mechanical, chemical or enzymatic. This non-acid blend of powerful botanical enzymes produced through bacterial fermentation, enriched with anti-inflammatory and anti-oxidant rich ingredients, will soften skin and slough away surface dead skin cells, leaving the skin polished and hydrated.
Gentle enough for all skin types
- Paraben-Free, Sulfate-Free, Phthalate-Free
- Non-acid approach to exfoliation
- Compatible with all skin types
- Can be used in any other facial treatment protocol
Directions for Use:
- Thoroughly cleanse skin with a gentle cleanser.
- Apply Regenzyme using a fan brush or your fingers.
- Activate the enzyme with steam either by using the shower, sitting in a steamy room, or draping a warm, dark towel over treatment area.
- Leave on for 10-15 minutes and remove with warm water.
- You can apply AnteAGE® Serum and Accelerator to your face afterwards.
- Regenzyme can be used 1-3 times weekly as needed for exfoliation.
Water (Aqua), Glycerin, Lactobacillus/Pumpkin Fruit Ferment Filtrate, Lactobacillus/Punica Granatum Fruit Ferment Extract, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Stearic Acid, Cetyl Alcohol, Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel) Water, Bromelain, Papain, Eclipta Prostrata Extract, Citric Acid, Glyceryl Stearate, Xanthan Gum, Titanium Dioxide, Squalane, Ficin, Protease, Astaxanthin, Moringa Oleifera Seed Extract, Melia Azadirachta (Neem) Leaf Extract, Cyamopsis Tetragonoloba (Guar) Gum, Cymbopogon Schoenanthus (Lemongrass) Oil, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Peel Oil, Citrus Grandis (Grapefruit) Peel Oil, Citrus Limon (Lemon) Peel Oil, Santalum Austrocaledonicum (Sandalwood) Wood Oil, Lonicera Japonica (Honeysuckle) Flower Extract, Lonicera Caprifolium (Honeysuckle) Flower Extract, Tocopherol (D-alpha), Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil, Passiflora Incarnata (Passionflower) Flower Extract, Alcohol, Allyl Caproate, Phytic Acid, Polysorbate 20, Carbomer, Sodium Hydroxide, Fragrance/Parfum